LPHS School Site Council / Shared Decision Making
Will meet in the Library on:
February 21, 2016, from 5:30 until about 7pm
The items up for discussion include:
As part of the regular business and oversight functions that SDM/SSC performs throughout the year, the committee will:
- Review School data related to the School Plan
- Review progress on the Critical Areas for Follow-up on the WASC Action Plan.
As part of our new business, we will:
- Start Mid-Year Review of the School Plan
- Start Review of the Parent Involvement Policy (PIP)
- Start Review of the School-Parent Compact (SPC)
All members of our school community are encouraged to attend and give input.